Mittwoch, 9. November 2016

I'm so excited

I still can't believe how fast the time went by. Today is THE day I will meet Jamie Oliver.
The Publisher Dorling Kindersley invited some social media people to a small meet and greet in Munich.
Jamie and DK just released Jamie's Christmas Cook Book. We got a first look at it and I went and bought the whole book - right after I looked at the pre-release teaser we got.
This might be the cook book that holds the most recipes out of all of Jamie's books so far.
The pictures are just inspiring and the recipes (I tried 4 so far) are magnificent.
I have many questions and am really excited for the evening. Let's see what will happen. I will keep you posted.
Copyright Picture: Dorling Kindersley. 2016

Interessiert am Buch: 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen