Mittwoch, 25. November 2015

I can't wait

Copyright Picture: L'OCCITANE en Provence
Do you love the tradition of christmas calendars? I do! Usually I make about 20 each year for my friends and family. This year I only made one - but this is another story, which should be told on another day.
My christmas calendar this year is a store-bought one. It is the L'OCCITANE en Provence Christmas Calendar, which is only produced in a limited number and you have to shop for them latest at the beginning of October. I found mine at the Munich Store "Ludwig Beck". Score!
Now it is waiting next to my wardrobe and I am so excited to open the first little door and enjoy the first little treat.
The format as a book with a satin ribbon is just awesome and do you see the graphic. Those little pictures are just adorable.
May the fun begin!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen